|Hi. Welcome to my talk page. Feel free to post a message below.|
- I will look into it. -- 22:08, 11 July 2019 (UTC)
- Incorporated, nice job -- 22:08, 11 July 2019 (UTC)
wikidev ssl expiration
you can still access the site using chrome by typing the phrase "thisisunsafe" straight into your browser when presented with the HSTS error.
- Thx, works great
- -- 17:10, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
Migration from wikidevi
I was a frequent contributor to wikidevi and now that it seems it will be gone soon I'd like to help move my contributions. Do you have a quick outline of how you would like the data migrated? Please let me know how I can assist.
- Right now I'm just doing a raw copy and paste, my intestion are to get as much copied before the shutdown. Then once its down work on this wiki.
- -- 11:54, 28 October 2019 (UTC)
- Best place to start would be the devices in these categories or any you don't see in this wiki.
- -- 13:34, 28 October 2019 (UTC)
hi, thanks for keeping wikidevi data alive. May I ask how can we download all data without crawling your pages? Wikidevi provided daily dumps and history over web archive, how can we download the daily dump from here?— Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) happy holidays
- not that i am aware of---- 15:31, 23 December 2019 (UTC)
Thanks for your work. By the way, I'm worried about your post that the history is not inherited when copying from WikiDevi. This may not meet the CC BY-SA 3.0 attribution.--Fi514 (talk) 14:03, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
- I made no such post. -- 15:03, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
bubba destroy (in progress)
Moved to your talk page, it belongs there. Thx -- 01:07, 4 February 2020 (UTC)
New page D-Link DSL-2750B rev B1
Hi & thanks for your informative page on the D-Link DSL-2750B rev T1.
I have the same router, but hardware revision B1, and have made a similar page by copying T1 and making the appropriate changes.
I wondered if you might have a look at it and let me know where my wiki style could be improved.
I have a couple of questions:
- For cpu1model and cpu1modelfull I've used BMIPS4350 and BCM63281 (the CPU and the Soc) instead of BCM62381 for both. Is this right? In general, is there a more verbose description of what each named field's contents should be?
- I've commented out the empty sections instead of leaving a load of bare headers and Empty Section boxes, as that seems clearer to me and less noisy. However, if the house style is to leave empty sections inviting people to fill them, I'll be happy to revert to that.
Thanks again - I'll be happy to populate the wiki with other models and variants that come my way, as it seems an excellent repository of device-specific info.
- Looks good, gets the job done. I'm alittle OCD when it comes to what the pages look like. Don't take it personal. As far as the chips, I've not heard of a BMIPS4350, you sure its not a BCM4350? Since you have this device maybe some internal pics? I think its alot easier for people to add info if the sections are already there.
- -- 15:01, 21 August 2020 (UTC)
I understand as I maintain a wiki myself. I'll revert to the standard list of headings with Empty boxes. The physical chip is a BCM63281 which integrates a MIPS4350 CPU, the DSL logic, ethernet controllers, a USB controller and so on. I suppose it depends what you mean by "CPU" but I'll stick to the standard physical-chip system. Otherwise i'd have to go and find out which CPU there is in every other SoC in the wiki and modify 1143 pages! Blessings & thanks again Martinwguy (talk) 17:39, 21 August 2020 (UTC)
I have Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 (3160HMW) and can provide photos about it. Are there any conventions about the photos---for instance, "prepare a white sheet and take a photo with the product on it", "photos should be at least xxx resolution", and so on?
- Nope no conventions, there is an 8mb upload limit.-- 00:59, 7 December 2020 (UTC)