|access point, bridge|
|Brand • Model • Rev||
access point, bridge
4 MiB4,194,304 B <br />32,768 Kib <br />4,096 KiB <br />32 Mib <br />0.00391 GiB <br />
ICSI IC42S16100-7T x 2
|Ethernet Port Count||
|Expansion IF types||
USB (unk. standard - slave)
5 VDC, 2 A
|FCC approval date||03 July 2002|
163 mm x 89 mm x 55 mm
|Wireless interface OUI||
|Antenna Connector Type||
up to 11 Mbps
|WiFi Operating Frequency||
F3 not currently documented.
For a list of all currently documented RFMD (Qorvo) chipsets with specifications, see RFMD.
For a list of all currently documented Cirrus Logic (ShareWave) chipsets with specifications, see Cirrus Logic.
For a list of all currently documented PESI device with specifications, see PESI.
"PCB-SW2250-A" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- There is a F3 FH3308 10Mbit hub chip (I think) on the board.
Per the manual...
- Configuration likely must be done via USB
- This device would appear to been used / targeted for use with a DCT-5000, whatever that is
- The sample SSID shown is fortune. The sample MAC shown w/ ShareWave's utilities has a 00:D0:6C (ShareWave) OUI.
Additional specifications, per the FCC manual, follow...
- Receive Sensitivity: -85 dBm typ., -83 dBm min.
- Dimensions: 163 mm x 89 mm x 55 mm