From TechInfoDepotJump to navigationJump to search
Nokia Lumia Icon RM-927|
(32GB) Black Verizon Smartphone
|Brand • Model • Rev||
Nokia RM-927 (Lumia Icon)
2.2 GHz ( 4 cores )
32 GiB 32,768 MiB <br />34,359,738,368 B <br />268,435,456 Kib <br />33,554,432 KiB <br />262,144 Mib <br />
2 GiB 2,048 MiB <br />2,147,483,648 B <br />16,777,216 Kib <br />2,097,152 KiB <br />16,384 Mib <br />
802dot11 OUI: none specified
|Stock FW OS||
Windows Phone 8
|Expansion IF types||
|USB Hub Compatible||
5 VDC, 1 A
Li-Pol, 2420 mAh, 2 cells
|Default IP address||
|FCC approval date||13 September 2013|
|Country of manuf||China|
|Wireless interface OUI||
|Antenna Connector Type||
up to 433 Mbps
up to 150/150 Mbps
up to 54 Mbps
up to 11 Mbps
up to 54 Mbps
|WiFi Operating Frequency||
2.4 or 5 GHz
- SoC: Qualcomm MSM8974 (Snapdragon 800)
- CPU: Quad-core @2.2GHz (Cortex-A57) (Krait 400)
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Memory: 32GB Flash, 2GB RAM (@800MHz)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11abgn/ac, Dual-band, DLNA, Hotspot
- Bluetooth: BT 4.0, A2DP, LE/aptX after WinP8 Denim update
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS; Radio: FM; NFC
- USB: micro USB 2.0
Per the FCC test reports...
- The HW version is noted as 0161
- The SW version is noted as 1028.035.1329.2000
- Feature set noted as GSM/CDMA/WCDMA/LTE/WLAN/Bluetooth
- The device was tested with Dummy Battery SD-217R
- The charger appears to be model AC-60, the data cable appears to
- be model CA-190, the headset appears to be model WH-902
Per the SAR test report... antenna orientation may be wrong..
- The GPS antenna is located at the top right corner of the phone.
- The WLAN+BT antenna is located to the left (1.7mm gap) of the GPS antenna.
- The MIMO/Div Rx antenna (LTE 13 + BC0) is located at the top left cornere.
- The main LTE antenna (LTE, GSM HB, WCDMA HB) is located at the bottom right corner.
- The main voice antenna (GSM, WCDMA/LTE) is located at the bottom left corner.
- The NFC antenna is located in the middle of the upper portion of the phone.
Links of Interest
Blurb about the device on Nokiapoweruser
- Notes the RM-927 model as Verizon's, the RM-940 as being AT&T's,
- and additional models for other carriers
- OS would seem to be WP8 (not really a surprise there)
- Mobile general-purpose computer (non-PC)/smartphone
- Mobile general-purpose computer (non-PC)/phablet
- Embedded System Qualcomm
- Embedded System MSM8974
- Embedded System ARM
- Embedded System v7
- Has Mimo Status
- Mobile general-purpose computer (non-PC) IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Mobile general-purpose computer (non-PC)
- Wireless mobile general-purpose computer (non-PC)
- Dual-Band Wireless Embedded System
- English Documentation