From TechInfoDepotJump to navigationJump to search
|Mini Travel Wireless Router|
|Brand • Model • Rev||
wireless router, travel router
8 MiB8,388,608 B <br />65,536 Kib <br />8,192 KiB <br />64 Mib <br />0.00781 GiB <br />
64 MiB67,108,864 B <br />524,288 Kib <br />65,536 KiB <br />512 Mib <br />0.0625 GiB <br /> (DDR)
|Ethernet Port Count||
|Stock FW OS||
Linux 2.6.36 MTK APSoC
|Expansion IF types||
|USB Hub Compatible||
5 VDC, 0.5 A
USB Female Micro-B
|FCC approval date||15 April 2014|
|Country of manuf||China|
|Wireless interface OUI||
|Antenna Connector Type||
up to 300 Mbps
up to 54 Mbps
up to 11 Mbps
|WiFi Operating Frequency||
For a list of all currently documented MediaTek chipsets with specifications, see MediaTek.
"WT3020-V1.0" and "2014-01-18" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- Multiple submodels of the WT3020 exist (as indicated by agamoto)..
- WT3020A - no USB port
- WT3020H - has USB port (targeted towards storage use)
- WT3020F - has USB port + 3G capability
Sold in Japan under NEXX name and model name DN-11042
- (uses WT3020A hardware)
Links of Interest
- Product page (for the WT3020 series)
- Bootloader + OS version, SSID format, and login credentials
- are per the boot log and images here
- WT3020A on AliExpress (currently selling for ~$20)
- WT3020H on AliExpress (currently selling for ~$30)
- WT3020F on AliExpress (currently selling for ~$18)
- DN-11042 from Shanghai Donya (Japan) (~2499 JPY)
- WT3020H on GearBest (currently selling for ~$17)
- WT3020F on GearBest (currently selling for ~$17)
- Tweet by @anonbox showing napkin-style block diagram (unk. accuracy)
- With This Tiny Box, You Can Anonymize Everything You Do Online on Wired
- The board shown is silkscreened with "WT3020-V1.0" and "2014-08-18.
- The USB port is not populated.
- Anonabox - Tor router box is false representation on Reddit
- anonabox AMA on Reddit (/r/anonabox)
- The Anonabox (a ~$50 hardware Tor router) on Kickstarter
- (now suspended)] used the WT3020x series' board.
- (most information would be translatable to another Debian based system)
- (OpenWrt applicable, w/ binaries for some TP-LINK devices)