|Netopia® ADSL2 802.11n Wi-Fi® Gateway|
|Brand • Model • Rev||
wireless router, dsl modem
16 MiB16,777,216 B <br />131,072 Kib <br />16,384 KiB <br />128 Mib <br />0.0156 GiB <br />
64 MiB67,108,864 B <br />524,288 Kib <br />65,536 KiB <br />512 Mib <br />0.0625 GiB <br />
|Ethernet Port Count||
|Expansion IF types||
|USB Hub Compatible||
12 VDC, 1.5 A
Default IP address: 192.168.1.254
|FCC approval date||17 December 2010|
(UPC DB, On eBay)
|Country of manuf||China|
|Wireless interface OUI||
|Antenna Connector Type||
up to 300 Mbps
up to 54 Mbps
up to 11 Mbps
|WiFi Operating Frequency||
For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
For a list of all currently documented Motorola device with specifications, see Motorola.
- • 300 Mbps - 2SS 2.4GHz 802.11n (40MHz chan.) = N300 class
It can probably be safely assumed this device uses a BCM636x CPU.
- The Chinese internets are pointing towards BCM6361.. and also specify the Flash and RAM as 16 and 64 MB, respectively.
"25"?"-542600-403" is silkscreened on the top of the board in the FCC photos. "(C) Motorola Inc. 2010" appears to be silkscreened on the bottom.
- "250-542600-403 B" is silkscreened on the board in the images below..
- Aztech would seem to be the manufacturer of this revision.
"U61L220T00", "REV.0 GP", and "308.01191.015" is silkscreened on another (production) board. Foxconn would obviously seem to be the manufacturer.
- The S/N of this unit is 164325850624. The MAC is 00:26:42:95:7E:00. It is manufactured in China.
- The device is using a Spansion FL128PIF (16 MB) Flash and a Winbond W9751G6JB-25 (64 MB) RAM chip.
The board has a single U.FL connector for the second integral antenna.
The power adapter included with the device is a Leader Electronics Inc. MU18-2120150-A1 (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.6A -> 12VDC, 1.5A). It is Motorola P/N 574958-001-00.
Wi-Fi Certified : WFA10946 (as of 06/20/2011)