From TechInfoDepotJump to navigationJump to search
|Cisco SPA2102 Phone Adapter with Router|
|Brand • Model • Rev||
router, analog phone gateway, VoIP phone adapter
2 MiB2,097,152 B <br />16,384 Kib <br />2,048 KiB <br />16 Mib <br />0.00195 GiB <br />
8 MiB8,388,608 B <br />65,536 Kib <br />8,192 KiB <br />64 Mib <br />0.00781 GiB <br />
|Ethernet Port Count||
|Expansion IF types||
5 VDC, 1 A
|Country of manuf||China|
For a list of all currently documented Linksys device with specifications, see Linksys.
See also: Sipura
- On DSLReports forums (PCB images)
- The Linksys SPA2102 is gateway router/analog telephony adapter (commonly referred to
- as ATA) with two FXS ports, which allows for the connection of two “normal” telephones to
- a VoIP provider using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) protocol. The product is based
- on the SPA-2100, made by Sipura Technology, which was acquired by Cisco in 2005.
- The ethernet chip is likely a custom version made for Sipura. The board picture
- (see bellow) shows a Micrel SPN801024 with lot number GFK7344.1M01.
- Another picture (found here) shows a Micrel SPNZ801030 whit lot number GFS7976.1.
- Both lot numbers are close to GFK7343.1MEG and GFS7975.1MED found in the Micrel
- MTBF report (see links & screenshot), which identify a KS8842 chip.
- MX29LV160DTB Datasheet
- MX29LV160AT Datasheet
- IC42S16400 Datasheet • ISSI (Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.)
- Si3215 Datasheet
- Si321x Evaluation Board Documentation
- Micrel Product Overview (Switches)
- Micrel MTBF Report / Lot Number list
- KS8842M Product Brief
- KS8842M Datasheet (mirror)
Links of Interest
- Quick Start Guide
- Aministration guide
- User Guide (babyTEL)
- Linksys SPA provisioning Guide
- Release notes v5.2.10
- Release notes v5.2.12
- Release notes v5.2.13
- Firmware v5.2.3 - v5.2.13
- Profile Compiler (SPC) v5.2.3 - v5.2.13 Linux/Win32