Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 (9560NGW)
|Intel «Jefferson Peak» Companion RF Module|
|Brand • Model • Rev||
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560
|Model Part Number||
ID:8086:a370 (2 addl. devices) SS: 8086:0034
up to 867 Mbps
up to 300/300 Mbps
up to 54 Mbps
up to 11 Mbps
up to 54 Mbps
2.4 or 5 GHz
Wave2, MU-MIMO, VHT160, DFS, Bluetooth 5.0, CNVio
|FCC approval date||25 July 2017|
|Country of manuf||China|
For a list of all currently documented Intel chipsets with specifications, see Intel.
For a list of all currently documented Intel device with specifications, see Intel.
"PB#: J47195-001" is silkscreened on the back of the card in the FCC photos.
This device was under short-term confidentiality, but that expired 01/21/2018.
- Host Interfaces Wi-Fi: PCI based (Internal to the SoC)
- Interfaces to the SoC Wi-Fi: CNVio (Intel propietary bus
- inspired by the DPHY low power interface)
- Intel corrected errors in CNVio trace numbers on M.2 2230
- (pins 21 and 23 swapped) on April 2017
It is NOT a regular WiFi card, but just a dumb "Companion RF module", to Gemini Lake
- "Pulsar" CNVi IP-core. So it Is NOT backward-compatible in the all senses.
«Jefferson Peak» is an implementation of "Companion RF module" for AC-9560.
HW features Requirements
As it not a regular WiFi card it has as additional HW requirement
- to support Pulsar IP-core.
Following Intel SoC devices include Pulsar:
- - Cannon Lake PCH-LP
- - Cannon Lake PCH-H
- - Gemini Lake
Integrated Intel Wireless-AC (CNVi) and Companion RF (CRF) Module
- 9560NGW - M.2 2230 (CNVi) / 9560D2W - SD 1216 (Solder Down)
- 8th Gen Intel Core processors (Coffee Lake)
- Intel Celeron processors based on Gemini Lake
- Intel Pentium Silver processors based on Gemini Lake
Links of Interest
- ASUS TUF H370-PRO GAMING (Wi-Fi) Motherboard • PPage
- ASUS TUF B360-PRO GAMING (Wi-Fi) Motherboard • PPage
- ASUS FX504GD Notebook • Cannon Lake • (8086:a370/8086:0034)
Network controller : Intel Corporation Wireless-AC 9560 [Jefferson Peak] [8086:a370] (rev 10) Subsystem: Intel Corporation Wireless-AC 9560 [Jefferson Peak] [8086:0034] % uname -rv 4.19.0-2-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.16-1 (2019-01-17) % networkctl status wlo1 ● 4: wlo1 Link File: /usr/lib/systemd/network/99-default.link Network File: n/a Type: wlan State: routable (unmanaged) Path: pci-0000:00:14.3 Driver: iwlwifi Vendor: Intel Corporation Model: Wireless-AC 9560 [Jefferson Peak] HW Address: 00:1c:bf:fc:12:34 (Intel Corporate)