Google Glass (XEB)
|Brand • Model • Rev||
Google Glass X (XE-B)
Texas Instruments OMAP4430
1.2 GHz ( 2 cores )
16 GiB 16,384 MiB <br />17,179,869,184 B <br />134,217,728 Kib <br />16,777,216 KiB <br />131,072 Mib <br />
1 GiB 1,024 MiB <br />1,073,741,824 B <br />8,388,608 Kib <br />1,048,576 KiB <br />8,192 Mib <br />
|Stock FW OS||
|Expansion IF types||
5 VDC, 1 A
Li-Poly, 560 mAh, ? cells
USB Female Micro-B
wearable computer (w/ HUD)
|Default IP address||
|FCC approval date||31 January 2013|
|Country of manuf||China|
|Radio1 module IF||
|Wireless interface OUI||
|Antenna Connector Type||
up to 54 Mbps
up to 11 Mbps
|WiFi Operating Frequency||
For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
For a list of all currently documented Texas Instruments (TI) chipsets with specifications, see Texas Instruments.
Per the FCC test report, The firmware/software installed in the EUT
- during testing was 20121114-095638.
The power adapter noted in the test report is a Google 10AG212020.
- MAC address: F8:8F:CA:24* or F8:8F:CA:25* from log.
- ">9KI AW 2013" is on the component side of the SoC board.
- "a GOOGLE [X] production" is on the other side of the board.
- It's using a USI WM-BN-BM-04 (-a) wireless module
- model name indicates used IC is n capable BCM4330
- USB charger (Female A port) included is a Google 10AGE212020
- (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.25A -> 5VDC, 1A).
For the developer Explorer units version 1:
- Texas Instruments OMAP4430 @1.2GHz Dual Core (ARMv7)
- 16GB storage (12GB available), 1GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, Bluetooth, Android 4.4
- Himax HX7309 LCoS display (640×360)
- 5MP camera, capable of 720p video recording
- 3x axis gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer (compass)
- Ambient light sensing and proximity sensor
- Bone conduction audio transducer
For the developer Explorer units version 2, RAM was expanded
- to 2GB and prescription frames were made available
The new Google Glass Enterprise Edition improves upon
- previous editions with the following:
- Intel Atom processor
- 32GB storage memory
- Wi-Fi Dual-band 802.11an/ac
- Assisted GPS & GLONASS
- 780mAh battery
The Explorer's LCoS display is illuminated using sequential color LEDs that pass through
- a polarization conversion system, a polarizing beam splitter, a half-silvered mirror, and
- an anastigmat, collimating reflector formed on the nose end of the optical assembly.
- Mobile general-purpose computer (non-PC)/wearable computer
- Embedded System Texas Instruments
- Embedded System OMAP4430
- Embedded System Broadcom
- Embedded System BCM4330
- Mobile general-purpose computer (non-PC) IEEE 802.11b/g
- Mobile general-purpose computer (non-PC)
- Wireless mobile general-purpose computer (non-PC)
- Single-Band Wireless Embedded System
- Texas Instruments
- English Documentation