D-Link DUB-H7 rev C1
From TechInfoDepotJump to navigationJump to search
|Brand • Model • Rev||
D-Link DUB-H7 C1
Genesys Logic GL850Z
Passively or actively powered
5 VDC, 3 A
(UPC DB, On eBay)
B0000B0DL7 , |
|Country of manuf||Taiwan|
Genesys Logic not currently documented.
The hub presents itself to the host system as two USB devices,
- indicating that GL850Z is actually two chained hubs internally.
- The Genesys Logic chip is marked with "GL850Z", "MN1HA02G01", and "348S2P6021".
- Datasheet and block diagram for GL850Z are available GL850Z.
- All capacitors used are from CapXon.
The power adapter included with the hub is a Jentec CF-1805-B
- (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.4A -> 5VDC 3A).
Links of Interest
- Note that (in this revision anyway) this is one of the few USB hubs actually
- capable of per-port power control (on/off), through the use as software tools
- such as hub-ctrl.c on Unix (or more generally, libusb)