D-Link DUB-H7 rev B1
From TechInfoDepotJump to navigationJump to search
|Brand • Model • Rev||
D-Link DUB-H7 B1
ID:05e3:0610 (3 addl. devices)
Genesys Logic GL854G
Passively or actively powered
5 VDC, 3 A
|(Est.) release date||August 2011|
(UPC DB, On eBay)
B00008VFAF , |
|Country of manuf||Taiwan|
Genesys Logic not currently documented.
A sticker with "DUB-H7(1.1A) 2012120081" and "S/N: 1302DUBH721778" is affixed to the board populating this entry.
- Silkscreened text is underneath the label, but a small portion ("USB"\n, "Ver 1.1a 2011/07/20") is unblocked by the sticker.
- The manufactuer is again presumed to be Magic Control Technology Corp. (MCT) based on the board label format (similar to the Targus PAUH212U and CablesToGo 29560 labels) and country of origin..
- The Genesys Logic chip is marked with "GL854G", "MS1AA02G03", and "247S0K1551".
- Datasheet and block diagram for GL854G are available here.
- All capacitors used are from JAMICON.
The hub presents itself to the host system as two 05e3:0610 USB devices, indicating that GL854G is actually two chained hubs internally.
The power adapter included with the hub is a Jentec CF-1805-B (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.4A -> 5VDC 3A).
Links of Interest
Amazon review again noting the chipset used as the Genesys Logic GL854G