From TechInfoDepotJump to navigationJump to search
|Brand • Model • Rev||
OUI: none specified
up to 54 Mbps
up to 11 Mbps
Probable Linux driver
|FCC approval date||30 September 2005|
For a list of all currently documented Atheros (QCA) chipsets with specifications, see Atheros.
For a list of all currently documented Cameo device with specifications, see Cameo.
- • 54 Mbps - 2.4GHz 802.11g = G54 class
The device is also known as the Global Sun WL UD 2454 17A.
- "WL UD 2454 17A0 B10" and "VER:T1.0" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
The FCC test report lists the following as identical models..
- min 15 dBm typical @ 802.11b
- min 12 dBm typical @ 802.11g
- 54Mbps Typical: 73dBm @ 10% PER
- 11Mbps Typical: 85dBm @ 8% PER