|Brand • Model • Rev||
not specified 32-bit
512 KiB 0.5 MiB <br />524,288 B <br />4,096 Kib <br />4 Mib <br />4.882812e-4 GiB <br />
2 MiB2,097,152 B <br />16,384 Kib <br />2,048 KiB <br />16 Mib <br />0.00195 GiB <br />
Alliance AS7C4096-15JC x 4
|Ethernet Port Count||
|Expansion IF types||
9 VDC, 1.67 A
No Wires Needed Parrot 1100
|FCC approval date||05 November 1999|
|Country of manuf||Netherlands|
|Wireless interface OUI||
|Antenna Connector Type||
up to 11 Mbps
|WiFi Operating Frequency||
For a list of all currently documented AMD chipsets with specifications, see AMD.
For a list of all currently documented Harris chipsets with specifications, see Harris.
For a list of all currently documented VLSI chipsets with specifications, see VLSI.
For a list of all currently documented BreezeCOM device with specifications, see BreezeCOM.
"Parrot 11Mbps" and "MAC V3.2" is silkscreened on the board.
- The VLSI CPU is presumably handling the MAC + AP functions of this board.
Per the FCC parts list..
- the VLSI VPS10101-1 is marked as the CPU
- an Xilinx Spartan XCS10 (XCS10-3VQ100C) FPGA, not visible on the below board scan - presumably under the RF shield
- an additional 128k x 8 SRAM (UMC UM611024BSW-15), which is not visible on the below board scan.
- the RFIC collection is a motley collection Harris's PRISM (the original) ICs
- HFA3860 (IV) - BBP (BaseBand Processor)
- HFA3724 (IN) - QAM (Modulator/Demodulator)
- HFA3624 (IA) - RFIC (Prescalar + IF/RF)
- HFA3524 (IA) - DS (Digital Synthesizer)
- HFA3424 (IB) - LNA (Low Noise Amp)
- HFA3925 (IA96) - PA (Power Amp)
The power adapter included with the device is a Sunpower MA15-090 (9V, 1.67A).
- The device supports 40-bit WEP encryption.
- There is no HTTP interface on these devices.
- Configuration is meant to be done through SNMP using NWN's configuration software.
Links of Interest
- The datasheet notes the antenna connector type as 'Proprietary SMA'. The threading may be non-standard, somewhat like the Intel PRO/Wireless 5000 LAN PCI Adapter.