From TechInfoDepotJump to navigationJump to search
- Allwinner A10 - CPU @1.0GHz (ARM Cortex-A8) with Mali-400 GPU (400-pin highly feature-rich).
Features of the Allwinner A10 include:
- CPU: Allwinner Single-Core @1.0GHz (ARM Cortex-A8)
- NAND Flash Controller that is capable of 8-way concurrent DMA
- (8x NAND ICs) as well as supporting up to @500MHz DDR2 RAM
- RAM: up to 1GB (DDR3 @800MHz)
- GPU: Mali-400 MP OpenGL ES 2.0
- Video: 2160p Hardware-accelerated playback
- (4x the resolution of 1080p)
- Ports: USB 2.0 Host as well as a 2nd USB-OTG Interface
- (USB-OTG can be reconfigured as USB 2.0 Host)
- 10/100 Ethernet (MII compatible), SATA-II (3Gbps) ports
- 4x SDIO interfaces (SDIO 3.0, UHI class)
- 24-pin RGB/TTL as well as simultaneous HDMI out
- 2nd 24-pin RGB/TTL interface that is multiplexed (shared)
- on the same pins for a standard IDE (PATA) interface
- GPIO, I2C, PWM, Keyboard Matrix (8x8),
- built-in Resistive Touchscreen Controller
The A10s lies between A10 and A13 devices in price and features, offering HDMI and Ethernet MAC but no SATA.
- See A10S datasheet for more information.
A13 is currently the cheapest variant of A10, lacking HDMI, SATA and Ethernet.
- See A13 datasheet for more information.
Pinouts and Functions
- A complete list of pinouts and their functions is available at this page: pinouts.
- Also a KICAD library part is available in the rhombus-tech git repository at: EOMA
Allwinner Technology on Wikipedia
- Allwinner A10(s) - 1-cores ARM Cortex-A8 CPU @1.0GHz
- Allwinner A13 - 1-cores ARM Cortex-A8 CPU @1.0GHz
- Allwinner A20 - 2-cores ARM Cortex-A7 CPU @1.0GHz • PPage
- Allwinner A23 - 2-cores ARM Cortex-A7 CPU @1.5GHz **
- Allwinner A31(s) - 4-cores ARM Cortex-A7 CPU @1.0GHz
- Allwinner A33 - 4-cores ARM Cortex-A7 CPU @1.5GHz **
- Allwinner A63 - 4-cores ARM Cortex-A53 CPU @1.5GHz **
- Allwinner A64 - 4-cores ARM Cortex-A53 CPU @1.2GHz (PBrief, Datasheet)
- Allwinner A80 - 4-cores ARM Cortex-A15 and 4-cores ARM Cortex-A7 big.LITTLE
- Allwinner A83T - 8-cores ARM Cortex-A7 CPU @1.8GHz